Pagina's

zondag 31 maart 2013

Very inspiring Blogger Award


Thanks Lauren from American Duchess for give me this award...i still can't beleave it!!..i'm very honoured..I always love reading your blog!!



To accept the award, one must:
1. Display the award and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. State 7 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
4. Notify the winners.

7 facts about me i can't always find the right words in english , so i hope that i can express myself well.

1.Begin te kwijlen als ik het blad CountryLiving lees.
I'm starting to drool when i read that beautiful magazine Countryliving.
2.Verslaafd aan Pinterest.
I'm addicted to Pinterest
3.Ik hou van de magie die de natuur ons geeft.
I love the magic that nature is giving us.
4.Me afvraag wanneer ik eens ten huwelijk wordt gevraagt hihi
I'm asking myself when Detlef is going to ask me the question..hihi..merry me!!
5.Mijn vingertoppen beginnen te tintelen als ik mooie kostuums zie.
My fingertips begin to tickle when i see lovely costumes.
6.Dat ik teveel dingen leuk vind, maar te lui en te perfectionistisch ben om ze uit te voeren.
I want to do so much different things, but i'm to lazy and a perfectionist that i can't/won't do them..aaaaah..
7.Ik wil leren buikdansen
I want to learn bellydancing

I love these blogs because they are very inspiring, maybe someday i can find the peace in me to make such beautiful costumes!!

1.   Victorian Tailor
2.   Romantic History
3.   Wearing History
4.   Time Traveling in Costume
5.   Enchanted Serenity of period movies
6.   Dragon Fly designs
7    Festiveattyre
8.   Mme. du Jards Atelier  
9.   The fashionable Past
10. Needle, Threads & Whims

I love these blogs because they make me smile every day!!!

11. Uit de keuken van Arden
12. Streetcomber
13. Country Rabbit
14. Little Emma English house
15  Curlew Country

Geen opmerkingen: